Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dear Spiral Goddess, I Had an Accident....

Hi there! I think it's been a few weeks since my first post.  I feel so silly--upon starting this blog I was so excited and "Oh, I'm going to be posting once a day, and blah, blah, blah...."  Yeah.  About that.... :P  

So.  Since I last wrote, I have started work on a website for my business, which will mostly consist of herbal products, and possibly some pagan home decor, but who knows right now?  I started working on a Spiral Goddess earlier this week, and she isn't done yet, but I am IN LOVE WITH HER!
 I plan on burning out the rest of her body, and the rest of the plaque will be painted and possibly lacquered.  I'm not sure yet.  This one will be mine (because I love her so), but I am thinking that I will make a few more and put them up on my etsy--yay!

In other news, I got a new witchy shelf (aka an old entertainment center) for storing all of my books and herbs.  Unfortunately, though, while moving everything around my bedroom the other day, I dropped my television on a water fountain (one of those small fountains with rocks) and it tipped and spilled all over a stack of BRAND NEW BOOKS.  FMMFL.  I am still angry at myself for doing that!  Grr....  My "Inner Temple of Witchcraft" is still like new (more or less), but I pretty much ruined my "Natural Witchery" and "Every Day Magic" books.  Insert sounds of anger:  #*@$&)@#%&)^)!!#*(@!  Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment